Stages of Relationships

Hey Phase

Hey, Who are you?
Hey, How are you?

I phase

I think I like you.
Nay, I like you.
I like you a lot.
I can't be without talking to you.

I miss you.
I think I love you.
Yeah, I love you.
I want to be with you always.
I love you so much.

You phase

You never understand me.
You are hurting you.
You don't appreciate me.
You are not giving importance to me.
You are taking me for granted.

I phase

I think we should take it easy.
I think it's not quite working out.
I think we should give it a break.
I can't be talking to you always.

I think we shouldn't be talking to one another. 
I don't want this.
I thought you were more mature than this.

Leave me please.
Get out of my life.

Hey phase
Hey, I am busy, anyway how are you doing .
Hey, who the hell do you think you are?
Hey....... bye.

Comments