A poem for you my dear

You are...
   Wherever I am...
   wherever I may go...
          You will never part me..
                 
You are...
  Wherever I see...
         In whatever I see...
             I perceive everything through you..
            

You are...
   My first thought when I awake...                  
          My last thought before I am asleep...            
                   Your smile floods my life with happiness..      

        
You are...
  Why I came to be...
      I shall love you forever...                          
          This shall be true till the end of time..                        

Though imperfect I have been, your love for me was true and unconditional yesterday, will be conditional today and might be non existent tomorrow.

Change will be always, and forever... 

Comments